All registered should receive an email from MBS president Dana Ripper with the link for tonight's meeting at 7 p.m.

Just in case we miss someone, here is the link:

The kick-off Zoom general session is at 7 p.m., September 24, with Jeff Cantrell, naturalist educator, presenting A Pulse Check on Southwest Missouri Birds, Lessons and Concepts for Elsewhere. Recent news stories have covered the severe global decline of many bird species. This program will offer insight to local conservation support in southwest Missouri for global issues and share our regional bird community observations and management efforts.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88158632380?pwd=V0dlSGxwZmZ2QzFvWGZUdDZWUENZdz09

Meeting ID: 881 5863 2380

Passcode: 439786