Sorry everyone! That link does not work. :(

Register HERE for the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_q-KYDVtSR2uPOPlPuefpig?fbclid=IwAR0bfr2vf03ekrPxCuqIfq_3GYOdrwRaMnm__W8Nc2WbEJiCF7Edj-Dfv7A

Cheers,

Paige

Paige Witek (she, her, hers)
Certified Interpretive Guide (CIG)
Education Coordinator
Missouri River Bird Observatory
State Coordinator
Missouri Young Birders Club
660-837-3888
mrbo.org

On Sep 23, 2021, at 2:13 PM, Paige Witek <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi MO Birders!

Sorry to interrupt your regular email stream, but the Missouri River Bird Observatory has an exciting new webinar next Tuesday, September 28th!

You may have heard of microplastics as a pervasive, growing pollution and public health problem.  Join our guest speaker, Macy Gustavus, for a comprehensive overview of microplastics. Macy is an M.S. candidate at Utah State University, researching microplastics for her thesis.

Come learn what, where, when, why and how these tiny plastics are involved in our environment. The webinar will take place between the hours of 6:00 and 7:00 pm.