Sorry everyone! That link does not work. :(

Register HERE for the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_q-KYDVtSR2uPOPlPuefpig?fbclid=IwAR0bfr2vf03ekrPxCuqIfq_3GYOdrwRaMnm__W8Nc2WbEJiCF7Edj-Dfv7A <https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_q-KYDVtSR2uPOPlPuefpig?fbclid=IwAR0bfr2vf03ekrPxCuqIfq_3GYOdrwRaMnm__W8Nc2WbEJiCF7Edj-Dfv7A>

Cheers,

Paige

Paige Witek (she, her, hers)
Certified Interpretive Guide (CIG)