Hi MO Birders!

Sorry to interrupt your regular email stream, but the Missouri River Bird Observatory has an exciting new webinar next Tuesday, September 28th!

You may have heard of microplastics as a pervasive, growing pollution and public health problem.  Join our guest speaker, Macy Gustavus, for a comprehensive overview of microplastics. Macy is an M.S. candidate at Utah State University, researching microplastics for her thesis.

Come learn what, where, when, why and how these tiny plastics are involved in our environment. The webinar will take place between the hours of 6:00 and 7:00 pm.

Register for the webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/.../reg.../WN_q-KYDVtSR2uPOPlPuefpig <https://us02web.zoom.us/.../reg.../WN_q-KYDVtSR2uPOPlPuefpig>

Cheers,

Paige

Paige Witek (she, her, hers)