I just returned from looking for the Long-tailed Jaeger on Smithville Lake without success.  I started at the dam and then over to Crow's Creek Shelter # 9, and then to Camp Branch Marina.  If it is still here, I didn't see it....

Terry L. Miller
Plattsburg, MO

Follow me on Instagram: terryl.miller

"Ever since the creation of the world his invisible nature, namely his eternal power and deity, has been clearly perceived in the things that have been made."  Romans 1:20