Late morning walk (11-noon) on a warm and beautiful day. Walk north trail to the narrow cutoff trail to the east. I did not walk the west trail that leads to the "beaver ponds". Got a good sound recording of Louisiana Waterthrush and Yellow-throated Warbler singing back-to-back.

Notable birds:
4 Yellow-throated Warblers
2 Louisiana Waterthrush
1 Eastern Towhee