Hello!
Yesterday I was at Willmore Park in St. Louis City and saw several of these birds in the tree above where we were sitting (picture attached - sorry it is not in sharper focus). Is it a warbler? I thought it was a Yellow-throated warbler but maybe not enough yellow?

Thank you for your help. As a newer bird-watcher, I always learn so much from this listserv.

Warbler? Help with Bird ID

Karen Zelle
Manchester, MO