Mobirders,

I am most sorry to relay that birders have been banned from the University of Missouri Beef Research Teaching Farm.  DO NOT ENTER the farm.

This change in policy is due to one birder who blocked the road within the property so that workers at the farm could not move equipment and do their jobs.  The birder even refused to move when requested to do so.

One selfish, inconsiderate birder has reduced opportunity for us all, and has provided reason for birders to be banned from this site and perhaps others.

With regret (and probably a good thing I don't know who this was) as this has been one of my regular birding sites,

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO