I saw two EUCD copulating last Friday, at, well the aforementioned beef farm.  Guess beef isn’t the only thing being raised there.

Mike Grant
Chesterfield, MO

On Feb 26, 2021, at 5:30 PM, Janis Valdes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I live in the city of St. Louis, just 2 blocks from Tower Grove Park, & have seen two EUCD this winter on three separate occasions. Twice near/at my feeder in the backyard - both times it was snowing - and once perched in a tree a block over, also on a snowy day. Not sure why snow is the common denominator - probably just makes me more observant.

We have lots of MODO year round, including a mama who nested on our 2nd floor windowsill one summer & successfully raised her wee ones just on the other side of the glass from us.

Janis