Add to that two additional birds today at Cape Rock Park in Cape Girardeau. Fish Crows are definitely back today!

——Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2021, at 7:10 PM, Kathy and Mark Haas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We encounter the occasional Fish Crow in winter here in Southeast MO. But today I had seven calling away in my back yard. The last week of February has been the arrival date for migrants at this site over the last five years. On a sunny day in the 50s, those birds made it really feel like spring, especially after what we endured last week.

Mark Haas
Jackson, MO