From: "Charles M. Darr" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "MOBIRDS-L" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2021 4:19:01 PM
Subject: Re: Ferruginous hawk

The Ferruginous Hawk was reported on eBird this morning by Jim Gast. It continues to be very active, flying between trees and landing in the various fields. There is a public access gravel road (Sugar Grove Rd on Google Maps) and the South Farm Lake R-1 is also publicly accessible. With the recent unpleasantness, it would be wise not to cross any fences or other physical barriers to go out into the fields, nor to drive down the roads going south into the Beef Farm or the Swine Farm.

Cheers and good birding,

Chase

Columbia, Boone Co., MO