This afternoon I took advantage of the weather and spent some time on my hands and knees cleaning some leaves and debris from “Hope Springs”, my water feature. I was startled when a Gray Catbird landed on one of the perches only about three feet from me.  I tried not to move but he/she quickly realized I was not part of the landscape and flew up into the pine tree.  After a few minutes I heard it meowing at me.  Hopefully it will return and stay awhile!  Meow

Lisa Saffell, St. Louis