I am amazed and almost overwhelmed by all these birds that need feeding!  I have about 25 bluebirds  30 red winged Blackbirds Uncountable starlings 1 Brown Thrasher 3 Fox sparrows  Lots of cardinals White crowned and white throated sparrows  Juncos 1 red-bellied woodpecker 2 Carolina wrens  2 chickadees 2 tuffed titmouse  Feeding corn out in the woods to the blackbirds and sunflower seeds and mixed seed to most of the other birds and suet and meal worms to the bluebirds and unrelenting Starlings. I have to stand watch to keep the starlings away. So I use a window feeder for the bluebirds and they know it’s for them. It seems to be working. So glad it’s going to warm up!   Karin Pelton  [log in to unmask] Jackson, MO