I'm not very far from you Terry over here near C Highway and 172nd....I've had about the same number of birds each day including today. A mix of Juncos, Sparrows, Cardinals, a solitary Red Headed Woodpecker, a few Downys on the suet cakes, a Purple Finch and occasional Blue Jays. The exhaust vent for the furnace is in the same corner near to the platform feeder and suet cakes, so the birds may get a little residual warmth that way, as well as a few small pools of water from snow melt around the exhaust.