I was very happy to see my lone Carolina Wren visiting my feeder after the bitter cold spell.  It was singing loudly this morning along with the Cardinals, Titmice, and white-throated sparrows.

Regards,
Lisa Saffell
@instagram.com/lisasaffell
@instagram.com/stl_birder

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed - Carl Jung