I have a large flock, want some­čÖé
They ran my Eurasian tree sparrows off a couple of years ago, and they always chase the bluebirds out of their nest boxes ­čśí
Robyn ParkerJefferson County

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 10:09 AM, Elaine Nuhn<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   WARNING: This message has originated from an External Source. This may be a phishing expedition that can result in unauthorized access to our IT System. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.Like everyone else, my feeders are being wiped out, but I haven't seen anyone mention house sparrows around their feeders. Is it because they're house sparrows!, or are they not being seen? In years past I have had a large flock of at least 40 birds wintering in my yard and barn lot, but this year I am only seeing a handful and sporadically at that.Elaine Nuhn Macon County, MO

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android