What a beautiful narrative of your afternoon, Diane! I wish I'd been there
- hoping to head over tomorrow and see some of these birds.

Thank you for sharing your day - when I'm stuck at school and can't get
there, I love hearing about which birds are where and what they're up to!

It also gives me hope for spring after some of the harsh tales of Nature's
cruelty during the extreme weather. My first winter of birding, so accounts
of bird cannibalism nearly caused me to faint more than once.

Hope everyone can get out for some sunny birding this weekend!

Janis