Hi Mobsters,

I think there were more birds today than previously. Filled up another feeder !

A larger group of Common Grackles & Red-wings appeared and dominated the ground under one feeder for nearly all day.
After Chris Barriger’s note of Red-shouldered Hawk grabbing a N. Flicker, I thought my story about Great-tailed Grackle was bizarre, But that Rusty at Margy’s house takes the cake.

Large flock of White-fronted Geese flew over toward SE, and one Yellow-rumped Warbler is still OK. Normally there is at least one pair of Carolina wrens calling by now, but we are going to have to wait another few weeks to see how and whether they all survived. The Sapsucker is still fine too. Deer look skinny and ready for green food.

Very Best,

Tim