This morning I had about 2/3 fewer birds at my feeders.  This afternoon activity has picked up significantly but I’m not seeing as many of my usuals.  I do have more starlings.

Regards,
Lisa Saffell
@instagram.com/lisasaffell
@instagram.com/stl_birder

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed - Carl Jung