Including a fox sparrow which only shows at the feed when a certain percentage of the ground is snow or ice covered. I can only guess there's normally plenty of food.

When doing the GBBC, I felt like the guy who puts his forehead on the bat and circles around a bunch. There were so many moving birds! Finally, I took a panorama of my 17' x 12' deck and counted.

The railings and the deck itself are much easier to distribute the various seeds.

Three cheers for the brave souls out birding!

Catherine Paris
Ozark County