I have a coworker that is having problems with starlings getting in her chicken coop.  Any suggestions on how to keep them from going in there, other than shutting the door and covering the cracks?

Thanks!

Lori Turner

Columbia, MO

Boone Electric
Boone Electric
Boone Electric Advertisement

Twitter YouTube Instagram Pinterest

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or via phone at 573-449-4181 and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the original message.