Bruce Berger reported 25 TRUMPETER SWANS before 9:00 this morning by the dam at Binder Lake, Jefferson City.  Please note that the road around the lake is closed but you can go in at Henwick, which is where the birds were.  Of course it is snowy today and there's a big hill there.  I have doubts they will plow the road.

Jane Frazier