I hope to drive down to Kaskasia tomorrow (Tuesday) to look for the cranes. I saw them there (and photographed them for about an hour-at telescope distance) a few years ago. Any news about them would be welcome.

Thanks,
Tom Fuller

Dr. Thomas H. Fuller
Professor Emeritus
Principia College, Elsah, Jersey County, IL 62028, 618-374-5279