I apologize for the lateness of this post

I was using the phone to send messages yesterday and must have messed up

The Northern Shrike continues at BK Leach, near the shed at the last stretch of road in the old area

“Near the shed” means some 3/400 yards short of the shed proper and across the stubble field. It was in the short brush row of 4-6 foot shrubs. Easy to see from the road; the ‘white’ front gives it away even to the naked eye.
Need a scope for confirming details.

Tom and Dave