The lower message in this stream has been forwarded to the IT section that handles abuse of our system. Thanks for sharing your concern. We agree!

Susan and Dave
MOBirds-L Co-Owners
Columbia and St. Louis, MO

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of D T
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 5:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HUMBLE REQUEST

Has anyone reported this email to MOBIRDS monitors?????  Clearly it’s a scam

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 5:05 PM Deb Gillespie <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
How are you doing today? Please I really need an urgent help and favor from you  I'm currently not available on phone, I should have called you.I will be really grateful if you would help me. Hope to read back from you soon..
Archives<https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html> / Subscription options<https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1> / MBS Website<http://mobirds.org> / Email the list owners<mailto:[log in to unmask]>