Mobsters-

I took along my Senneheiser 416 shotgun, Senneheiser headphones and Zoom H-6 recorder- and was able to get about 20 calls of the flycatcher in Question.

While there are varying ideas of what this bird is, the recordings will be able to name it without so much uncertainty.

At this moment, I can say I am not sure yet. I have listened to the bird and to at least 5 of the calls at Macaulay Library and do not have a match at this point.

Food and sleep - will report back.

Tim

Timothy Barksdale
Birdman Productions LLC
P.O.Box 1124
69 Mountain View Dr.
Choteau, MT 59422

Missouri: Birdman Adventures LLC

Timothy dot barksdale at gmail dot .com

The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and might contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

In addition to the above, you may be receiving copyrighted material and be subject to violation of United States Laws.

Birdman Productions LLC and Birdman Adventures LLC will vigorously defend intellectual material, proprietary material and prosecute theft, or plagiarism to the fullest extent of the law.