Two gulls at Webb City wetlands Jasper County, SW Missouri.  I took note of field markings but when I got to my NG book, none looked like what I saw.  Gulls are very difficult for me due to not seeing them often, but I have been birding around 50 years and passed 600 on my life list during trip to Panama, so I should be able to figure this out.  Did anyone else see these two gulls and make ID.  It would be sweet to know what species I saw.  Ronda (Sherrill) Brown

Sent from my iPhone