While at R-1 Lake this afternoon, I watched a flock of Greater White-fronted Geese with one Snow Goose among them flyover, circle, then land in the pasture/lake area of Jefferson Farm.  I drove east on Sugar Grove Rd.  and turned north onto the road that has a sign "Not a through road."  This road goes along the dividing line between the South Farm equestrian unit and Jefferson Farm.  From it there is a good view of the land and lake at Jefferson Farm.
Today there were several hundred Canadas (maxima and interior), Greater White-fronted, the single Snow Goose, and at least four Cackling Geese grazing about 3-3:30 pm.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO