I look at Mobirds via the web and maybe there are a few who do too. It will not publish my email address on the web and I'd like to know who is coming on the Saturday trip. (Email addresses do come across on digest though). And please note that the trip starts at 1:00. Let me type out my address this way and hopefully the computers will not stop it!  janefraz3ATaol.com
Jane Fraziersomewhat technologically challengedbut the birds are OK with that