River Bluffs Audubon will be making a distanced field trip to Runge Nature Center In Jefferson City on Saturday, January 23 at 1:00.  We will walk the trails and look for winter birds. If there is time, we may stop by Binder Lake after to see if there are birds on the lake. There will be no carpooling and masks are strongly encouraged. Please send me an email at [log in to unmask] if you think you are coming. Come join us!

Jane Frazier
River Bluffs Audubon president
Jefferson City