Thanks Lisa! That conveys the spectacle much better than my audio alone.

Mike Taylor
Bollinger County

On Jan 21, 2021, at 4:04 PM, Lisa Saffell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I put together a little two and half minute video of the blackbirds coming in to roost last night.  National Geographic it is not!  If you have not seen this spectacle yet I highly recommend seeing it in person but if you can’t make the trip you can get an idea what its like here:

https://youtu.be/FXrV37Ef6L8

Lisa Saffell, St. Louis