From: "catherine paris" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "MOBIRDS-L" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 9:32:45 AM
Subject: No sighting/An Unexplained Flurry of Puffins on Cape Cod

Here's an article from Mark Flaherty, Cape Cod Audubon. Published Cape and Islands Newsletter. Cai.org

[ https://bit.ly/3qIwpMt | https://bit.ly/3qIwpMt ]

Thought you might like to read. And, no it wasn't even horrendous weather!

Catherine Paris

[ mailto:[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] ]

[ https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html | Archives ] / [ https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1 | Subscription options ] / [ http://mobirds.org/ | MBS Website ] / [ mailto:[log in to unmask] | Email the list owners ]

[ http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html | ABA Birding Code of Ethics ]