Following a tip from Christy Mayo I relocated the bird near campsite 320 at Crow Creek. it then drifted the length of the peninsula along g loop in the Crow Creekcampground and flew off as I was walking away in the direction of picnic shelter 9 where it was seen yesterday. Dave Haenni

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android