That's a favorite place for me--not much visited by birders--just a little too distant to get to very often for me.  Did you see waterfowl while there?

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

From: "Eric Wilhoit" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "MOBIRDS-L" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2020 3:33:14 PM
Subject: Bald Eagles, Up Close and Personal

If any are looking for a great opportunity to photograph Bald Eagles fishing and soaring, Spring Fork Lake, in Pettis County, is the place to go right now.  Another birder and I have both counted sixty-five plus Bald Eagles at this location within the last week.  The best site for getting close-up fishing photos is from the dock, looking back toward the dam.