It was sponsored by the MISSOURI PRAIRIE FOUNDATION. Just go to there web page.

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 19, 2020, at 3:05 PM, Lisa Saffell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Was it recorded?

Regards,
Lisa Saffell
@instagram.com/lisasaffell
@instagram.com/stl_birder

On Nov 19, 2020, at 1:15 PM, Mike Doyen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Louise and I watched Dana and Ethan's webinar on Missouri sparrows yesterday. If you missed it your missed a very informative program. The pics were excellent and their step by step profile of each sparrow and its habitat was spot on. .its the type of information that makes you a better birder.. Like Dana and Ethan said: They are not just little brown birds; they are a beautiful and diverse species of bird. And I for one totally agree.

Mike Doyen
Rolla, MO