From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ethan Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 12:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Stellars jay

Please allow me swagger into this thread like a boss crow with huge piece of road kill and boldly proclaim that every Jay I see is stellar 🤩

Have fun out there!

Ethan

Ethan C. Duke
Assistant Director / Co-founder
Missouri River Bird Observatory
www.mrbo.org
660.837.3888

On Nov 19, 2020, at 8:57 AM, Lisa Saffell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I just found the post and read some of the 175 comments and now everyone is seeing them everywhere.  A lady said she has had two in her back yard since spring.  Another person said she had one yesterday in Eureka.  A few more sightings as well.  I find it hard to believe there would be that many here and an experienced birder hasn’t seen one yet.  Stellars Jays are not very shy.  I would love to see one in Missouri but I’m not holding my breath.

Regards,
Lisa Saffell
@instagram.com/lisasaffell
@instagram.com/stl_birder