Packing up to leave today and decided to walk through the other campground loops to pick out prime spots for next time.  We had a wave of migrants come through the 400 loop of the Pittsburg campground.  Of particular interest was at least four Baltimore Orioles.  At least six, maybe more, yellow-rumped warblers, yellow-throated warbler, cuckoos, red-eyed vireos, and I’m pretty sure I saw a Philadelphia vireo.  Need to take a closer look at my photos.

Happy camping and birding!

Regards,
Lisa Saffell
@instagram.com/lisasaffell