On our pelagic today we found what we assume is the gull Dan K has been seeing throughout the week and got great looks at it. The jaeger was continuously chasing RBGUs and exposed the upper wings revealing multiple white wing shafts.

Tommy Goodwin
St Charles

MBS Fall Meeting: Sep 25 - Oct 10, 2020 Statewide Details and Online Registration