Very early this morning (4am) while outside working and in between rain showers I was able to listen to many birds flying low overhead. Many of them were Greater and Lesser Yellowlegs.

There were several other different sounds that appeared to be shorebirds.

It is always amazing to hear migrations, but definitely confusing not knowing all of the flight calls.

Terry McNeely
Jameson MO 64647
Daviess, County

MBS Fall Meeting: Sep 25 - Oct 10, 2020 Statewide Details and Online Registration