Flyover at 0830 over A pool while I was teal hunting. One circled briefly right over the pool and proceeded to catch up with the other three in their journey south. Long black long necked bird with a grackle type tail. Observed in flight as noticed their wing beat and over all length to be non Cormorant style so I kept stirring and sure enough they were anhingas

Checklist included

https://ebird.org/checklist/S73540843

Sent from my iPhone

MBS Fall Meeting: Sep 25 - Oct 10, 2020 Statewide Details and Online Registration