This was posted on the Kansas listserve - I thought people would want to know about the large number of bird deaths being reported in the southwest US.

Dan Getman, Kirksville, northeast MO

https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/news/2020/09/12/mass-deaths-migratory-birds-new-mexico-environment/5780282002/?fbclid=IwAR3SmJXFie1c3TUrdlItOatwbMM5ifS6dyDyIfaK9YSfD4r6H0i144mQ9ws

MBS Fall Meeting: Sep 25 - Oct 10, 2020 Statewide Details and Online Registration