Greetings MoBirders,

Thanks to MBS member Reva Dow, we’ve added another great field trip to the Fall Meeting series - Peck Ranch on the afternoon of September 26th!
If you haven’t registered for the meeting yet, you can do so at: https://mobirds.org/ASM/NextMeeting.aspx <https://mobirds.org/ASM/NextMeeting.aspx>

If you’ve already registered and want to join Reva’s Peck Ranch trip, please email me directly and I can modify your existing registration.

Happy autumn,
Dana

Dana Ripper
Missouri Birding Society Vice-President