Hi MO Birders,

My son & I scoured around both sections of Schell-Osage this afternoon/evening searching for the White Ibis reported the last couple days with no luck. There were lots of construction vehicles and activity going on with several large brush fires on the Vernon side, plenty of dove hunters on the St. Clair side. Likely pushed away from all the activity going on, but it could be worth the shot for someone to check out Four Rivers to see if they went that way. It was getting dark, but we made a quick pass through Montrose on our way home to see if maybe they went north, nope.

On a semi-related note, does anyone know when the Vernon side will be back open? Also, any news on when Montrose's east side will open? I really miss both those sections!

Stay safe!
Dan Cowell
Animal Wonders
http://www.animalwonders.net .