Once you're made the change to the correct location you can delete the
incorrect one from your list of locations. If you're no longer using a
location a column with a delete "button" will appear.

If you shared a checklist using your personal location with other
eBirders, you won't be able to delete it until that person changes to
the correct location either by doing it themselves or your re-sharing
the checklist with them and their accepting it.

Jim Gast
sent from phone

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020, 14:46 Media.com <[log in to unmask]