An empty feeder.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

From: "andersonka" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "MOBIRDS-L" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2020 12:40:33 PM
Subject: any suggestions of squirrel proof feeders

My daughter asked me if any of the dome shaped devices to put on the top of feeders will deter squirrels. I'm asking for suggestions of what actually will deter squirrels from a feeder.
Thank you,
Kathleen Anderson, Columbia

[ https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html | Archives ] / [ https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1 | Subscription options ] / [ http://mobirds.org/ | MBS Website ] / [ mailto:[log in to unmask] | Email the list owners ]

[ http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html | ABA Birding Code of Ethics ]

MBS Fall Meeting: Sep 25 - Oct 10, 2020 Statewide [ https://www.mobirds.org/ASM/NextMeeting.aspx |  Details and Online Registration ]