All,

Ricky Hostetler called to say *don't chase*. He lost the bird and has not relocated it, however, there are good numbers of many shorebird species. Contact me offline for his telephone number. I’ll post again if he finds it.

Lisa Berger

MBS Fall Meeting: Sep 25 - Oct 10, 2020 Statewide Details and Online Registration