Greetings, Missouri Birders:

On behalf of the Missouri Birding Society, I’m pleased to tell you that registration for the Fall Meeting is now open.
You can see all the details and register at: https://mobirds.org/ASM/NextMeeting.aspx

We have 20 field trips offered throughout the state (plus one in IL) on a variety of dates from September 25th to October 10th!
As previously mentioned, the actual MBS general membership meeting will take place virtually on Zoom on the evening of October 10th.

My most enthusiastic thanks go out to all of the people who are offering field trips, my fellow MBS Board Members for their help in putting this together, and to MBS’s webmaster Ann Johnson for getting the registration process set up!

Good birding everyone,

Dana Ripper
Missouri Birding Society VP