I took a walk around the place this morning. While the hoped-for migrants apparently didn't pan out, I did get a Black-and-white Warbler immature (they do not breed here--at least this year), and a FOS Red-breasted Nuthatch. It will be interesting to see who else at this latitude found a RBNU this morning, since it is pretty early.

Checklist will be on eBird.

----BIll Eddleman, Cape Girardeau