I spent an enjoyable morning at Pershing SP (Linn Co.). Migrants were not
abundant, but I had some interesting species. Most of the birding was done
along the boardwalk and its parking lot. Highlights:
Prairie warbler - 1 (major surprise, got photos)
Blackpoll warbler - 1 (another surprise, got a poor shot of it)
Blackburnian warbler - 1
Olive-sided flycatcher - 1 (FOY for me, missed it during sprring migration)
Mississippi kite - 1 (new for the park for me)
Beautiful morning and good birding. As Steve K. says, fall is awesome.
Later,
Peter