I am reposting this message from MBS president, Bill Eddleman, because I've not received any submissions.  The deadline is September 15.  Please pass this notice on!

Edge Wade

Columbia, MO

WE NEED A NEW LOGO!

The Missouri Birding Society will soon have a new logo. It hasn’t been designed yet. You could change that! The MBS Executive Committee is seeking submissions of logo designs from MBS members. If you are interested in submitting a design for an MBS logo, here is the process for submission and selection:

1.       Design a logo that does not have any generically available artwork in it and is not under copyright. We’re looking for an
        original design.

2.      Send your design to Edge Wade, [log in to unmask] as an attachment to an email.

3.      The deadline for sending submissions to her is September 15.

4.      Edge will forward all submissions to the MBS Executive Committee in one email without any indication as to the designers.

5.      The Executive Committee will vote to reduce the number to three finalist designs to be voted on by the MBS general
        membership.

6.      The three finalist designs, without indication of designer, will be placed on the MBS website.

7.      Members may cast one vote for the preferred one by logging into the website.

8.      Votes will be recorded and tracked by login account.

9.      Family memberships have two votes if they have two separate login accounts.

10.  The winner will be announced and displayed at the virtual Fall Meeting on Zoom.

Thank you!

----Bill Eddleman, MBS President, Cape Girardeau